Website Stryker Corporation
Independently manages and effectively prioritizes the administration of Joint Value rebate programs in support of driving sales and selling strategies for the Mako Capital Sales team. Proactively develops and maintains advanced Joint Value Rebate tracking tools and resources in support of providing accurate and timely reporting to the Mako Capital Sales team, Joint Replacement Sales team, Finance, Accounting and Sales Compensation.
- Build analyses for procedure volume audits using Power Bi and Microsoft Excel in support of internal and external customers
- Work with the SC&P Business Analyst team to build trend reports into Power Bi in order to project rebate accruals and the impact of rebates on revenue and sales compensation.
- Ensure Joint Value rebate status reports are available to the Mako Capital Sales Team, finance/accounting and the Joint Replacement Sales
- Team in support of compliance and additional implant/Mako system sales.
- Ensure all annual Joint Value Rebate Notification Letters are distributed to the Mako Capital Sale Team and finance in a timely manner and establish proper communication cadence regarding such updates (Target of 30 days after the end of each month in which the Measurement
- Period falls within).
- Ensure all Joint Value rebate programs finalized within a given month are entered into the tracking database within 10 business days of the end of that Calendar month.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Company: Stryker Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A