Website Sutter Health
Serves as the face to face point of contact for the patient at a client location. Obtains all necessary information to register and financially clear patients. Greets patients/family members and obtains and/or verifies relevant information in the process of registering financially clearing patients for service delivery. Enhances the patient experience throughout all patient interactions by serving as the customer service point of contact at the point of service by demonstrating knowledge of Sutter’s Health system and service offerings.
- Responsible for supporting the success of a high-performing shared services organization by helping to champion and drive the long-term shared support services vision.
- Helps foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized.
- Participates in programs and in using tools in support of building a high performance culture via the standard shared support services responsibilities (e.g. performance measurement, people development, customer relationship management, etc.).
- Ability to set and organize own work priorities and adapt to change.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Strong accuracy and attentiveness to detail skills required.
- Ability to read, write, hear, and verbally communicate in English to the degree necessary to successfully perform the job.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal, written interpersonal communication, active listening, and problem solving skills.
- Six (6) months experience within a hospital or clinic environment, an insurance company, managed care organization or other financial service setting, performing financial counseling, financial clearance and/or customer service activities.
- Demonstrates interpersonal communication skills necessary in interacting with internal and external customers.
- Strong data entry skills and computer proficiency are required.
- Professional attire required at all times.
- Ability to work and maintain confidential information.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems, such as patient registration/accounting systems, document imaging, scanning, payment posting, proprietary payer websites and data quality monitoring, both accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to work concurrently on a variety of tasks/projects in an environment that may be stressful with individuals having diverse personalities and work styles.
- Ability to meet and exceed targeted customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A