Website Tampa International Airport
The ideal candidate for this position would have 2 + years’ experience performing diverse landscaping maintenance; experience in both residential and commercial landscaping; maintaining and repairing commercial/residential irrigation systems; plant, weed, and pest identification; ability to perform physical work outside in adverse weather; attended horticulture courses and seminars; landscaping restoration/renovation experience; proven dedication to safe work practices; strong emphasis toward excellent customer service; and have passed the Green Industries Best Management Practices.
- Assists masons in laying brick, cement block, and sidewalks.
- Assists maintenance personnel in the repair and maintenance of buildings.
- Assists in the repair and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Assists HVAC mechanics in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning equipment.
- Drives a motor vehicle to and from work sites.
- Assists with the construction, maintenance, and repair of roads, bridges, ditches, culverts, and associated structures.
- Assists painters in mixing and matching paints, stains, and painting.
- Cleans work sites upon work completion.
- Assists in the use of gas/electric operated equipment.
- Assists equipment mechanics in the repair and maintenance of gasoline and/or diesel operated vehicles or other related mechanical components.
- Assists carpenters in repairing chairs, tables, fences, doors, windows, floor, and other articles and fixtures.
- Assists plumbers in installing, maintaining, and repairing pipes, valves, faucets, sinks, and other plumbing facilities.
- Assists electricians in installing and repairing electrical wiring, fixtures, and related equipment.
- Ability to perform a variety of physical tasks.
- Some knowledge of procedures and techniques used in two or more construction trades.
- Some knowledge of safety procedures and safety equipment.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and drawings.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Some knowledge of the construction and maintenance of various types of buildings and facilities.
- Skill in the use of hand and electrical tools and equipment used in building and construction.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
Company: Tampa International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A