Website Tampa International Airport
Performs duties assisting higher level mechanics in maintaining and repairing various types of refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilating systems.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Operates refrigeration gauge, volt/ohm meter, vacuum pump, recovery systems, welding equipment and other related tools and equipment.
- Assists in repairing, replacing and checking pressure relief valves.
- Assists in installing, maintaining and repairing all types of refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilating equipment, such as, central, wall and
- window air conditioning units; exhaust fans and blowers; walk-in and chest type freezers; ice machines and water coolers.
- Ability to diagnose and repair boiler equipment.
- Some knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning operating principles.
- Ability to work in high places.
- Working knowledge of safety requirements.
- Some knowledge of the electrical aspects of refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to read and understand job related material.
- Ability to diagnose HVAC equipment using laptop and hand held devices.
- Skill in working with tools.
- Ability to read and understand basic mechanical and electrical diagrams.
Company: Tampa International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A