Website Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Our mission at the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) is to serve, protect and advance the citizens and industries in the state with quality motor vehicle related services. We are a dynamic state agency dedicated to customer service, consumer protection and the success of motor vehicle-related industries. Performs highly complex (senior-level) managerial work to support the Texas Department of Motor Vehicle (TxDMV) Enforcement Division level business functions including budgeting and accounting, records management, information technology, public outreach, facilities, equipment, contract administration and/or legislative analysis to ensure responsiveness to the organizations functional responsibilities.
- Manage legal and administrative support staff in the enforcement division of the TxDMV who processes cases, payments, and correspondence related to administrative cases on motor carriers and motor vehicle dealers.
- Develop goals and objectives that integrate administrative support and functional activities to ensure effective accomplishment of organization responsibilities.
- Oversee coordination of support activities required for division functions or programs as follows: Motor Vehicle Dealer complaint intake process, TAC/CAD complaint process, Motor Carrier case processing, records retention, Public Information Act program, monitoring incoming communications including designated email boxes and facsimiles, and dealer outreach efforts and training programs.
- Research and analyze information for division statistical and measurement reporting and oversees the preparation of management, productivity and performance reports for the division including the preparation of: monthly and quarterly reports for the division director, updates to the TxDMV Board, key performance indicator reports, division-level time reports, the annual division report, and reports to the Legislative Budget Board.
- Develop and implement techniques for evaluating business functions, case processing, and administrative activities and tasks; research, analyze, and test business requirements for IT system enhancements
Company: Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Midland, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A