Website Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Our mission at the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) is to serve, protect and advance the citizens and industries in the state with quality motor vehicle related services. We are a dynamic state agency dedicated to customer service, consumer protection and the success of motor vehicle-related industries.Performs advanced supervisory program work providing direction and guidance in strategic operations and planning relating to state and national credentialing and registration programs in the Motor Carrier Division (MCD) of the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV).
- Directs and coordinates the work of employees engaged in interpreting commercial motor carrier laws, providing customer services, and processing motor carrier applications.
- Analyzes proposed legislation, policies, and procedures for motor carrier Credentialing processes. Recommends to the Licensing Registration Section Manager any changes needed to Credentialing policies and procedures. Establishes, interprets and evaluates division policies to ensure compliance with motor carrier statutes, administrative rules, and with TxDMV policies and procedures.
- Oversees identifying and monitoring state and national motor carrier industry trends; conducting and evaluating market assessments; conducting focus group testing of new business concepts and enhancements of automated and administrative products; and provides input for report preparation.
- Directs the development and provision of technical support training in general programs and special project areas
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. (15)Directing Others
- Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear communicator. (20)Functional/Technical Skills
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job
Company: Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pasadena, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A