Website Village of Tinley Park
The position will work variable hours each week, generally up to 10 hours per week, depending on program staffing needs.
- The position involves skilled work in transmitting and receiving telephone and radio and/or telephone messages used to communicate with customers and driver(s). Employee must schedule the daily runs for the senior and handicapped services Village bus.
- Additional responsibilities include: answering telephones, recording and transmitting information as necessary;
- Ensuring radios are in proper working order; updating, maintaining and tallying all daily rider and accounts; balancing cash;
- Stocking and maintaining supplies; maintaining related files and records; maintaining and updating
all maps; and performing all duties as assigned.
- Training in clerical skills including typing.
- Ability to quickly learn geography of Tinley Park and related environment,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and respond in emergency situations.
- Strong record keeping and report writing skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in business, public relations and/or customer service.
Company: Village of Tinley Park
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tinley Park, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A