Website Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Securing Travel, Protecting People – At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America’s transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- You must complete a favorable Background Investigation (BI).
- Selective Service registration is required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening AND random drug/alcohol testing.
- You must have reached the minimum age (18) at the time of application.
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
Company: Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Government Administration
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A