Website U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
This announcement is being used to fill (2) Budget Analyst, GS- 0560-7/9 positions. See duties section below for details on each position.
- The incumbent is responsible for utilizing FBMS reports and the regionally approved Budget Tracking System (BTS) to reconcile assigned budgets.
- Providing continuous monitoring of utilization of funds, funds availability, and overall budgetary progress throughout the fiscal year.
- Monitoring and maintaining FTE database, travel, and other administrative ceilings or controls.
- Preparing procurement-related actions in MySupport.
- Maintaining complete and accurate financial records.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Individuals assigned male at birth after 12-31-59 must be registered for the Selective Service. To verify registration visit SSS.gov.
- Resume and supporting documents (See How To Apply).
- Merit promotion applicants must meet time-in-grade requirement as defined in 5 CFR 300, Subpart F.
- Suitability for employment, as determined by background investigation.
- Driver’s License: Selectees must possess and maintain a valid State driver’s license at all times during their tenure.
- Probationary Period: Selectees may be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of specialized experience comparable in scope and responsibility equivalent to grade GS-5 in the Federal service. Experience includes assisting others with a variety of budgetary and administrative functions associated with most phases of the budget process (e.g., formulation, justification, presentation, and execution); preparing fund status and expenditure reports that reflect organizational allocation, and operating expenses; and maintaining physical and automated records, reports, guidelines, and various office correspondence;
Company: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A