Website U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
This announcement is for FAA permanent employees requesting an Employee Requested Reassignment (ERR) into a 2101 position in Technical Operations. This announcement will not be used for promotions.
- The duties involve performing various duties associated with the systems, subsystems, and categories and equipment that support the operation of the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Responsibilities and duties include work in connection with one or more of the following systems: Communications, Navigation and Landing, Surveillance, Weather. Environmental Service, Automation, etc.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Experience that demonstrates an extensive knowledge of and experience in technology system interrelationships, and management of civilian
- Military automated aviation, navigation, and electronics systems. Generally, experience at the next lower level Pay Band G/Level II or FG/GS-10/11 or equivalent, meets the minimum qualifications for this position.
Company: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dardanelle, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A