Website U.S. Forest Service
Thanks to the work of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), over the past 50 years, aviation has become central to the way we live and do business, linking people from coast to coast and connecting America to the world. In fact, FAA has created the safest, most reliable, most efficient, and most productive air transportation system in the world.
- The incumbent will perform professional engineering duties/responsibilities that primarily require the application of knowledge
- Fundamentals and principles of professional engineering,
- Computer hardware, systems software, and computer system architecture and integration,
- Mathematics, including calculus, probability, statistics, discrete structures, and modern algebra. The work pertains primarily to the research, design, development, testing, evaluation, and maintenance of computer hardware and software systems in an integrated manner.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- This position has a positive education requirement. Transcript(s) required.
- Successful completion of security investigation may be required.
- A one-year probationary period may be required.
- Please Review Required Documents & Additional Information.
- Positions may be filled at any pay band level.
- A pre-employment physical may be required.
- Duty location may be negotiable upon request.
Company: U.S. Forest Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A