Website U.S. Forest Service
FSA’s diverse culture and benefits allow for a healthy balance between your career and home life. In addition to a generous salary, FSA offers a friendly and professional working environment with a diverse workforce, flexible hours/work schedules, and other family-friendly benefits such as: paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, retirement and supplemental savings plan, a wide array of health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and long-term care insurance.
- The District Director, State Executive Director, State Committee, State Training Coordinator, State Office Specialist, and previous County
- Executive Director trainers will evaluate the trainee’s performance at the end of the 52-week period.
- Each CEDT shall satisfactorily complete a minimum 52-week training program.
- CEDT’s who do not satisfactorily complete the required training shall be separated without prejudice.
- Initial appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of training.
- Applicants selected as County Executive Director in Training (CEDTs) must sign an agreement to accept training assignment wherever located in the continental United States.
- ou must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service Registered or Exempt.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or 17 years of age for high school graduates.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Direct Deposit – Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.
- Successful completion of one-year probationary period, if required.
Company: U.S. Forest Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A