Website United States Marshals Service
The selectee of this position serves as a Personnel Security Specialist responsible for performing a variety of developmental assignments in support of the overall work of the organization and under closer supervision than will normally be received at the full performance level. Assignments will become progressively more difficult until the full-performance level is reached.
- Updating security and suitability tracking systems.
- Reviewing personnel security forms for completeness, pertinent issues, mitigating factors, and conflicting or missing information.
- Drafting letters to candidates or contractor representatives where there are potential suitability issues and/or conflicting information.
- Initiating the appropriate background investigation to be conducted by Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA).
- Maintaining personnel security records and files, etc.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a favorable determination of suitability for a Public Trust position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Applicants must meet all qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
Company: United States Marshals Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A