Website U.S. Department Of Agriculture
Thanks to the work of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), over the past 50 years, aviation has become central to the way we live and do business, linking people from coast to coast and connecting America to the world. In fact, FAA has created the safest, most reliable, most efficient, and most productive air transportation system in the world.
- We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
- Position may be subject to a background investigation.
- A one-year probationary period may be required.
- The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty.
- FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
Company: U.S. Department Of Agriculture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A