Website U.S. Geological Survey
The physical worksite for this advertisement is located in St. Petersburg, FL. There will be multiple positions filled from this vacancy announcement. Positions are eligible for workplace flexibilities which may include remote work or telework options. The final duty location of each selectee will be a joint decision made between each selectee and the hiring official. Locality pay will be adjusted appropriately and determined by the final duty location of each selectee.
- Operates a motor vehicle as an incidental driver
- Modifies curricula and conducts workshops, formal training sessions, demonstrations, and other information transfer activities.
- Produces geospatial data sets, digital maps, and charts of the analyzed data for publication.
- Develops computer reports and graphics.
- Performs digital manipulation of thematic map data.
- Creates, analyzes, and interprets multi-dimensional scientific data.
- Designs and writes special purpose applications software for computerized geographic information systems.
- Integrates multi-disciplinary data sets through use of GIS image processing and CAD systems.
- Constructs complete and complex datasets for special purpose image processing and GIS applications.
- Selectee may be subject to serving a one-year probationary period.
- Selectee must provide a valid state driver’s license & safe driving record.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Selectee subject to successful completion of a pre-employment medical exam.
- Suitable for Federal employment, as determined by background investigation.
- More requirements are listed under Qualifications and Other Information.
Company: U.S. Geological Survey
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Homestead, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A