Website U.S. Geological Survey
As an Administrative Operations Assistant within the National Wildlife Health Center, some of your specific duties will include:
- Prepares administrative reports covering operations and functions.
- Administrator in transmitting payroll.
- Review existing program directives, develop updates, and provide interpretation
- Furnish advice and assistance to senior center staff.
- Prepare full range of documentation to support requested personnel actions
- More requirements are listed under Qualifications and Other Information.
- Suitable for Federal employment, as determined by background investigation.
- The duration of the Recent Graduates appointment is a trial period.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
Company: U.S. Geological Survey
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madison, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A