Information about CTAP and ICTAP eligibility is on the Office of Personnel Management’s Career Transition Resources website at CTAP and ICTAP candidates will be eligible for selection priority if it is determined that they have exceeded the minimum qualifications for the position by attaining at least a “well qualified” rating of 85 out of 100. CTAP/ICTAP documentation requirements are listed in the ‘Required Documents’ section of this announcement.
- Performing a wide range of planning, scheduling, coordination, analysis, monitoring, tracking, and reporting duties to ensure the operational goals are met.
- Providing advisory services and solutions to problems complicated by interfaces and inter-relationships between and among programs, systems, functions, policies and numerous critical issues.
- Serves as a Senior Analyst and advisor to the Chief Data Analytical Officer on broad program planning, management, and evaluation matters for all program functions and activities.
- Develops master plans and schedules for approved projects and establishes program review and systems and tools to ensure that CDAO’s strategic goals and objectives are met.
- If selected, you may be required to complete a one year probationary period.
- Your resume and question responses must demonstrate the job-related competencies.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable (www.sss.gov)
- Applicants will only be accepted from United States Citizens and Nationals.
- You must meet the definition of specialized experience.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Time-in-grade/band requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement.
- You must meet all qualification requirements upon the closing date of this announcement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Alexandria, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A