Website Village of Arlington Heights
The Arlington Heights Park District is seeking part-time/seasonal custodial staff for the 2022 Summer season. Reporting to the Superintendent of Parks Trades, the custodian will perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance tasks at one of the Park District’s pool facilities/community centers. College students and retirees are welcome! Seasonal shifts run from the end of May until mid-August depending on facility schedules.
- Responsible for performing a variety of routine cleaning/maintenance duties and repairs in the overall upkeep of their assigned facility including cleaning pool locker rooms, emptying trash cans, picking up trash throughout the park, cleaning rooms and setting up tables and chairs for programs, and other cleaning and maintenance duties as assigned.
- Valid Illinois Class “D” Driver’s License
- Or, any equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred
- Minimum of one year experience in general custodial work
- High school graduate or G.E.D
Company: Village of Arlington Heights
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Arlington Heights, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A