Website Y-12 National Security Complex
The Business Manager is part of the senior leadership of the Projects Management (PM) organization. The Business Manager manages various business services and execution support for the PM organization.
- As a Cognizant System Engineer/Technical Authority for assigned systems, coordinates configuration management activities, assesses system health and performance, and provides overall technical responsibility for plant system operability and maintenance activities.
- Works in conjunction with the Configuration Management program for the assigned system(s).
- Prepares configuration control/design change packages for tasks; evaluates the impact of proposed changes and/or modifications to approved safety authorization bases for facilities; and performs troubleshooting and improvement activities.
- Applies the systems and equipment expertise needed to resolve technical system and equipment issues in cooperation with other related disciplines.
- Electrical positions requires knowledge of electrical systems with a preferred knowledge in one of the following: manufacturing process equipment, industrial electrical equipment, facility related electrical systems, electromagnetics, electrostatic discharge, and/or lightning protection.
- Bachelor of Science in [Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Nuclear, or Utilities Systems] Engineering from an Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited program in the United States or designated equivalents from Canada or Mexico, the Washington Accord, or the list of substantially equivalent as documented by ABET.
- A minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0/4.0 within the STEM major for Bachelor degree only at time of offer and confirmed by transcript.
- A Professional Engineering License (PE) is preferred but not required. Typical experience could range from two to fifteen plus years.
Company: Y-12 National Security Complex
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Oak Ridge, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A